Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tablet Explosion at CES 2011

CES with the E standing for explosion. Explosion of the tablet pc. CES was inundated with so many tablets that I fail to recall a release of laptops or desktop pcs. well....okay I DO remember Samsung talking about a 9 series.
With every electronic company taking a stab at the tablet market, it really shows how much things have change within a year. I mean, do we recall the number 1 question asked when Apple made the announcement about some new device called Ipad? "If I have a smartphone and a laptop, why do I need a tablet" Actually, I think that was second....number one was actually "what kind of name is iPad?"
the devices shown on the expo floor at CES this year really speak a lot to the direction many are going and important having a competitive tablet device will mean for a top tech companies.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Northbrook Dr,Raleigh,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment